Thursday, September 18, 2014

Does your child sleep through the night?

Mine doesn't.
He's nine months old.
I guess he kind of does? I Bedshare. So he gets to wriggling around and wakes me up... So to keep him sleeping, I breastfeed him. He gets still quickly and I go back to sleep.
So technically he DOES sleep through the night. But if I didn't feed him, we'd be up.

Does your child sleep in until 8-9???
If so.. You're not my friend!
Kenny has a very well put together internal timer.
He poops every day at 4 am.
Every.
Day.
Then he stays up until 8. Sometimes 10.

I'm a sleepy mommy this morning.
Kenny and I had a big day yesterday. So he decided to pass out at 5:30 instead of 8.
So we got up at one to poop :)
It's 6:45. We're still up.

1 comment:

  1. My kids are grown now but I remember these days, not so fondly. My oldest, my daughter, had colic and slept less than an hour a night for the first year of her life. I felt like I was going to die and if it had not been for family help, I don't know what I would have done. I know this is little consolation now but it does get better. Do you have anyone who can watch him while you nap or take a bath or just get in the car and drive for a few because that's what kept me sane.My heart goes out to you hun, I have walked in your shoes!! I know it may sound weird but now that my kids are grown with families of their own, I would give anything to have those sleepless nights back again!

    ReplyDelete