Monday, October 13, 2014

The Humble Pumpkin.. A String of DIY :)

It's THAT time of year again!
You know... The time between Labor Day and Christmas... The two large-ish Holidays that get mumbled together and forgotten about?
Fall.
It's Fall.
It doesn't FEEL like fall. Not here anyway.
But it is.
And that means one thing...
#pumpkinspice
Ok.. It also means Decorating for the upcoming holidays, and baking, and shopping...

This week I bought a pumpkin.
I had to.
Walmart made it too easy.
It was lovely and perfect :)
Kenny loved it...

In the upcoming days I will share with you the TONS of things we did with this Humble Pumpkin!
Be looking for these DIY's!

(Spoiler... Baby food, Pumpkin Seeds, and a carving!)

Along with the Pumpkin, I'm going to bring you some cute Halloween DIY's!

Keep your eyes peeled, and
Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable and you just reminded me, I haven't bought any pumpkins yet for pumpkin pie! Yikes, I need to get on the ball. Can't wait to see what all you did with the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My other half wants us to get pumpkins to cook but have no oven :(

    ReplyDelete